- a database of articles from a wide variety of academic journals.
- The library subscribes to JSTOR’s Arts & Sciences III collection, which includes journals related to the history and study of art and architecture, languages and literature, music, film, folklore, performing arts, and religion.
- The most recent 3-5 years of most publications are generally NOT available through JSTOR.
- Enter JSTOR via the Logon page at: https://www.jstor.org/action/showLogin
- Enter the following case sensitive credentials under the MyJSTOR login:
- Username: SFAI
- Password: research